XPO Logistics celebra a 9ª edição dos prémios anuais "Our Difference"
Northampton, UK | January 28, 2020
XPO Logistics, a leading global provider of transport and logistics solutions, hosted its 9th annual UK and Ireland ‘Our Difference’ awards at Whittlebury Hall in Northamptonshire on 21 January. The awards celebrate XPO employees who have gone beyond the expectations of their roles in leading by example.
Mark Simmons, HR director – UK und Ireland, XPO Logistics, said, “For almost a decade, we have recognised our colleagues for their hard work, values and positive contributions. We feel it is vital to show our appreciation for the diverse range of talent within XPO with over 250 nominations across eight award categories.”
The eight award winners by category are:
- Individual of the Year: Zsolt Kupai (Supply Chain); Lindsay Bartlett (Transport); Tara Moohan (Central)
- Team of the Year: Peterborough Coldstore (Supply Chain); British Gypsum Bid und Implementation Team (Transport)
- Driver of the Year: Marcin Los
- Road to Zero Award: PPG Stowmarket QHSE Team
- You Grow, We Grow Award: Paul Scattergood
- Our Impact Award: Neil Blackledge
- Innovation Award: B&Q Safe and Legal Team; Avalon Rawling
- Special Recognition Awards: Emily Dunn (Transport); Team Aylesford (Supply Chain); Sean Murnaghan (Transport); Neil Murphy (Supply Chain); Paul Smith (Supply Chain)
Damien Oliphant, account director, transport solutions – UK und Ireland, XPO Logistics, said: “We’re honoured to have won the Team of the Year award. This is a fantastic recognition for the British Gypsum Bid und Implementation team. The entire experience has been an outstanding example of collaboration and teamwork between XPO and the customer in creating the new British Gypsum UK transport network.”