Clicklink® Click & Collect
Fast integrated solution for store delivery and easy returns management
Click & Collect offers tremendous convenience for both UK retailers and consumers. But in today’s rapidly evolving market, customers demand more; online shopping is booming, contactless retail is growing, and standard parcel delivery services no longer cut it.
With Clicklink, you can offer a world-class Click & Collect service. It combines a fast, integrated solution with easy returns management, helping you win customers and stay relevant with one consistent experience.
Clicklink offers everything you’d expect from a Click & Collect provider, enhanced with best-in-class features, including:
- Dedicated B2B solution – Created specifically for retailers’ needs.
- Reliable next day delivery – Available across your entire range.
- Integrated tracking – Real-time progress updates for you and your customers.
- Sealed cage delivery – Quick, efficient receiving; no scanning every package.
- Flat and hanging capabilities – Products arrive in pristine condition, ready to sell.
- Rapid integrated returns – Turn stock faster, free up capital and maximize sales.
- Improved sustainability – Reduced road miles and retail-ready products for less waste.
An agile Click & Collect and returns solution for UK retailers
To meet the evolving demands of modern shoppers, leading retailer John Lewis needed a game-changing solution to accelerate the processing of Click & Collect orders and returns.
GXO collaborated with John Lewis to create Clicklink, a streamlined process for in-store Click & Collect, designed to integrate seamlessly with our market-leading returns process. With late-evening cut-off for next-day delivery to store, 7 days a week, and simplified returns processing to turn stock faster, Clicklink optimises inventory and enhances customer experience.
- Reduced processing times for Click & Collect and returns
- Faster refunds for improved customer satisfaction
- Increased chance of selling stock at full price